Conveyor Chains (M Series)
Chain No.: M20, M28, M40, M56, M80, M112, M160, M224, M315, M450
Pitch: 40.0mm to 200.0 mm
For Free Samples
Why choose us?
1. HangZhou Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua Chain Group Co., Ltd established in 1991, we have 5 subsidiaries in China and also have 6 subsidiaries abroad;
2. We covering a production area of 200, 100 square meters, have more than 1, 800 sets of advanced equipment and over 3, 100 highly skilled employees, the annual production capacity has exceeded 20, 000, 000 meters;
3. We specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, such as A or B series chains, driving chains, conveyor chains, dragging chains, agricultural chains and so on;
4. We have obtained ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO16969, AAA and API certificates.
The company is specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, E. G. A or B series chains, automobile chains, stainless steel chains, combine harvester chains, heavy-duty cranked link transmission chains, stereo garage chains and maintenance-free chains etc.
In recent years, it invests the capital and depends on the improvement of technology to accelerate the step of new product development and the step of technology reform. It intends to produce high strength and precision chains in order to meet requirements of the domestic and overseas markets. We have enclosed our catalog, which introduces our company in detail and covers the main products we supply at present. You may also visit our online company introduction which includes our latest product line.
Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know. We will be happy to give you a quotation CZPT receipt of your detailed requirements.
We look CZPT to receiving your enquires soon.
What are the factors that affect roller chain lifespan?
The lifespan of a roller chain can be influenced by several factors. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Load Capacity: The load capacity of a roller chain refers to its ability to handle the applied load without experiencing excessive stress or deformation. Using a roller chain that is properly sized and rated for the specific application’s load requirements is crucial for ensuring a longer lifespan.
2. Lubrication: Proper lubrication is essential for reducing friction and wear in a roller chain. Insufficient lubrication can lead to increased friction, heat generation, and accelerated wear. On the other hand, over-lubrication can attract contaminants and contribute to chain wear. Regular and proper lubrication based on the manufacturer’s recommendations is necessary to maximize chain lifespan.
3. Alignment: Proper alignment between the sprockets and the roller chain is critical for smooth operation and reduced wear. Misalignment can cause the chain to rub against the sprocket teeth, leading to increased friction and premature wear. Regular inspection and adjustment of the sprocket alignment can help extend the chain’s lifespan.
4. Environmental Conditions: The operating environment can have a significant impact on the lifespan of a roller chain. Factors such as temperature extremes, moisture, dust, chemicals, and abrasive contaminants can accelerate wear and corrosion. Using appropriate chain coatings, seals, and regular cleaning can help protect the chain and extend its lifespan.
5. Maintenance: Regular maintenance practices, including inspection, lubrication, and adjustment, are crucial for maximizing the lifespan of a roller chain. Periodic inspection for wear, damaged links, or other issues allows for timely replacement or repair, preventing further damage and potential chain failure.
6. Material Quality: The quality of the roller chain material affects its durability and resistance to wear. High-quality materials, such as alloy steel, with proper heat treatment and surface hardening, can enhance the chain’s strength and resistance to fatigue and wear.
7. Operational Conditions: The operating conditions, including speed, shock loads, and cycle frequency, can impact the chain’s lifespan. Excessive speeds, sudden changes in loads, or frequent starts and stops can put additional stress on the chain, leading to accelerated wear and potential failure.
By considering these factors and implementing proper maintenance and operating practices, the lifespan of a roller chain can be optimized, ensuring reliable and efficient performance over an extended period.
What are the benefits of using a roller chain in material handling systems?
Roller chains offer several benefits when used in material handling systems. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. High Load Capacity: Roller chains are designed to handle heavy loads. They have the strength and durability to support the weight of materials being transported in material handling systems. The multiple contact points provided by the rollers distribute the load evenly, reducing stress concentrations and ensuring efficient load carrying.
2. Reliable Power Transmission: Roller chains provide reliable power transmission in material handling systems. They efficiently transfer power from the motor to the moving components, such as conveyors, lifts, and sorting systems. The precision engineering of roller chains ensures smooth and consistent power transfer, minimizing slippage and maximizing operational efficiency.
3. Flexibility and Versatility: Roller chains are available in various sizes, pitches, and configurations, offering flexibility in design and application. They can be easily adapted to different material handling system layouts and requirements. Roller chains can accommodate both horizontal and vertical movements, making them suitable for a wide range of material handling applications.
4. Durability and Longevity: Roller chains are known for their durability and resistance to wear. They are designed to withstand the demanding operating conditions typically encountered in material handling systems, such as high speeds, heavy loads, and exposure to dust, debris, and contaminants. Proper lubrication and maintenance can further enhance their longevity and reliability.
5. Easy Maintenance: Roller chains are relatively easy to maintain. Regular lubrication and periodic inspection can help ensure smooth operation and detect any signs of wear or damage. Chain tension can be easily adjusted to maintain optimal performance. In the event of chain wear or failure, individual chain links can be replaced, minimizing downtime and maintenance costs.
6. Cost-Effective Solution: Roller chains offer a cost-effective solution for power transmission in material handling systems. They are generally more affordable compared to alternative systems such as belts or gears. Additionally, their durability and longevity reduce the need for frequent replacements, resulting in cost savings over the system’s lifespan.
When selecting a roller chain for a material handling system, factors such as load capacity, speed, environmental conditions, and specific application requirements should be considered. Regular maintenance and inspection are essential to ensure optimal performance and to identify any potential issues that may require attention.
How do roller chains handle shock loads?
Roller chains are designed to handle a certain level of shock loads, but their ability to withstand and absorb shocks depends on several factors. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Chain Design: The design of roller chains includes various elements that contribute to their ability to handle shock loads. These elements include the shape and size of the rollers, the pitch of the chain, and the material used for construction. High-quality roller chains are engineered to provide durability and strength, allowing them to withstand sudden impacts and shocks.
2. Material Selection: The choice of materials for roller chains plays a significant role in their ability to handle shock loads. Chains made from high-quality alloy steels or special heat-treated steels offer better toughness and resistance to impact. The material properties, including hardness and tensile strength, are important considerations in determining the chain’s ability to handle shock loads.
3. Chain Tension: Proper chain tension is crucial for handling shock loads effectively. Adequate tension ensures the chain remains engaged with the sprockets during sudden changes in load or direction. Insufficient tension can lead to chain slippage or disengagement, resulting in increased shock loads on the chain links. Regular inspection and adjustment of chain tension help maintain optimal performance.
4. Lubrication and Maintenance: Proper lubrication is essential for reducing friction and wear, especially when dealing with shock loads. Adequate lubrication ensures smooth movement of the chain and minimizes the impact of shocks on the chain’s components. Regular maintenance, including cleaning and relubrication, helps prolong the chain’s lifespan and ensures its ability to handle shock loads.
While roller chains are designed to handle a certain level of shock loads, it is important to consider the specific requirements of the application. In situations where high shock loads are expected, additional measures such as using shock-absorbing devices, selecting chains with higher load capacities, or implementing buffering systems may be necessary to protect the chain and ensure reliable operation.
editor by CX 2023-08-11