|Structure (for Chain)
|GB/T, DIN, ANSI, ISO, BS, JIS.
Wolff Chain Co. is 1 of the professional chain manufacturers in China. We focus on reseaching, manufacturing and trading of the chain drive with famous brands — “DOVON” and “DECHO”. We supply OEM services for many famous enterprises such as SUZUKI, XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS., FAW, AGCO, JUMING as well.
Wolff mainly producing the Transmission chains,Conveyor chains,Dragging Chains,Silent chains,Leaf chains,Roller chains,Special chain and many other series of chain products. Our technicians a have improved the chains quality to the world-level. High quality material selection, powerful and precise heat-treatment technology and excellent assembly methods ensure Wolff chains meet the tough and strict requirements for machines and vehicles.
All of our products completely conform to the international standard such as ISO\DIN\ANSI\BS\JIS, etc. Wolff has been successfully certified by ISO9001 Quality Management System,SGS inspection and BV inspection. Wolff chains can be widely applied to many industries including automobile, motorcycle, forklift, wood processing machine, constructure machine, packing machine, food machine,tobacco machine and agricultural equipments. Wolff chains are popular in America,South America,Europe,Middle East, South East Asia and Africa markets.
Welcome to our exhibition
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in single color box. If you have special request about packing, pls negotiate with us in advance, we can pack the goods as your request.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages
before you pay the balance. Other payments terms, pls negotiate with us in advance, we can discuss.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 25 to 30 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends
on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and
the courier cost.We welcome sample order.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,
no matter where they come from.
|Standard or Nonstandard:
|Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Food Machinery, Marine, Mining Equipment
|Short Pitch Chain
How do roller chains handle shock and impact loads?
Roller chains are designed to handle shock and impact loads, but their ability to withstand these loads depends on several factors:
1. Chain Design: Roller chains are constructed with durable components, including rollers, pins, and plates, which are designed to handle the forces generated by shock and impact loads. The geometry and dimensions of these components contribute to the chain’s overall strength and ability to resist deformation.
2. Material Selection: High-quality materials are used in the manufacturing of roller chains to enhance their strength and durability. Common materials include carbon steel, stainless steel, or specialty alloys. The material selection depends on the specific application requirements and the level of shock and impact loads anticipated.
3. Chain Tension: Proper chain tension is important for handling shock and impact loads. Adequate tension helps maintain the engagement of the chain with the sprockets, preventing slippage and reducing the likelihood of damage due to sudden forces. However, excessive tension can also contribute to increased stress and potential failure, so it’s important to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for chain tension.
4. Lubrication: Proper lubrication plays a crucial role in reducing friction and wear, which can be accelerated by shock and impact loads. Lubricants help minimize the generation of heat and provide a protective film between the chain components, reducing wear and extending the chain’s lifespan. Regular lubrication and maintenance are essential for optimal performance under shock and impact conditions.
5. Chain Inspection and Maintenance: Regular inspection and maintenance are necessary to identify any signs of wear, damage, or elongation in the roller chain. Chains should be inspected for bent or deformed links, worn-out rollers or pins, and excessive elongation. Any worn or damaged components should be replaced promptly to prevent further deterioration and ensure the chain’s ability to handle shock and impact loads.
It’s important to note that while roller chains are designed to handle shock and impact loads, excessive or repetitive shock loads can shorten their lifespan. Therefore, it’s recommended to assess the specific application requirements and consult with the manufacturer to ensure the appropriate chain design and maintenance practices are followed for optimal performance and longevity under shock and impact conditions.
How do roller chains handle reverse motion?
Roller chains are capable of handling reverse motion in applications where the direction of movement needs to be reversed. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Bi-Directional Operation: Roller chains are designed to operate in both forward and reverse directions. The chain links and rollers are constructed to engage with the sprockets in either direction, allowing the chain to smoothly transfer power and motion.
2. Engagement with Sprockets: When the roller chain is in reverse motion, the rollers on the chain engage with the sprocket teeth in the opposite direction compared to forward motion. The engagement between the chain and the sprockets ensures a secure and reliable power transmission, allowing the chain to efficiently transfer motion in reverse.
3. Lubrication and Maintenance: Proper lubrication is essential for the smooth operation of roller chains, including during reverse motion. Adequate lubrication reduces friction and wear, ensuring the chain’s longevity and performance. Regular maintenance, including lubrication and inspection, helps identify any issues that may affect the chain’s ability to handle reverse motion and allows for timely corrective actions.
4. Proper Tensioning: Maintaining proper tension in the roller chain is crucial for its performance in both forward and reverse motion. Adequate tension ensures the chain remains engaged with the sprockets and prevents slippage or disengagement during reverse operation. Proper tensioning can be achieved through tensioning devices or adjustable mounting arrangements.
5. Load Capacity: Roller chains are designed to handle various loads, including reverse motion. However, it’s important to consider the specific application requirements and select a roller chain with the appropriate load capacity and strength to withstand the forces experienced during reverse operation.
6. Alignment and Installation: Proper alignment of the roller chain and the sprockets is essential for reliable performance in both forward and reverse motion. Ensuring correct installation, including proper alignment and tensioning, helps maintain the chain’s engagement with the sprockets and ensures smooth operation in reverse.
It’s worth noting that the specific application requirements, such as speed, load, environmental conditions, and the type of roller chain, should be considered when determining the suitability of roller chains for reverse motion. Consulting the manufacturer’s guidelines and recommendations is important to ensure proper selection, installation, and maintenance of roller chains in applications involving reverse operation.
What materials are roller chains typically made of?
Roller chains are typically made from various materials, each offering unique properties and advantages. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Carbon Steel: Carbon steel is the most common material used for roller chains. It provides good strength, durability, and wear resistance. Carbon steel chains are suitable for a wide range of applications and offer a cost-effective solution.
2. Stainless Steel: Stainless steel roller chains are chosen for their excellent corrosion resistance. They are ideal for applications where exposure to moisture, chemicals, or high humidity is expected. Stainless steel chains are commonly used in food processing, pharmaceutical, and outdoor applications.
3. Alloy Steel: Alloy steel roller chains are designed to withstand high loads and offer superior strength and durability. They are commonly used in heavy-duty applications, such as construction equipment, agricultural machinery, and mining equipment.
4. Nickel-Plated Steel: Nickel-plated roller chains provide an added layer of corrosion resistance. The nickel plating helps protect the chain against rust and provides a smooth surface, reducing friction and wear. These chains are often used in applications where both corrosion resistance and aesthetic appearance are important.
5. Plastic: In certain applications, plastic roller chains are used for their lightweight, non-corrosive, and low-noise properties. Plastic chains are commonly found in industries such as packaging, electronics, and conveyors.
6. Coatings: Some roller chains may also have specialized coatings to enhance their performance. Examples include zinc plating for improved corrosion resistance, lubricant coatings for reduced friction, or specialized coatings for specific applications.
The choice of material for a roller chain depends on factors such as the application requirements, operating conditions, load capacity, corrosion resistance, and budget. It’s important to consider these factors and consult with roller chain manufacturers to select the most suitable material for your specific application.
editor by CX 2023-09-06