Chain No. BL422, BL534, BL634, BL834, BL1234, BL1634 and so on
Pitch: 12.700mm to 63.500mm
Why choose us?
1. HangZhou Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua Chain Group Co., Ltd established in 1991, we have 5 subsidiaries in China and also have 6 subsidiaries abroad;
2. We covering a production area of 200, 100 square meters, have more than 1, 800 sets of advanced equipment and over 3, 100 highly skilled employees, the annual production capacity has exceeded 20, 000, 000 meters;
3. We specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, such as A or B series chains, driving chains, conveyor chains, dragging chains, agricultural chains and so on;
4. We have obtained ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO16969, AAA and API certificates.
The company is specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, E. G. A or B series chains, automobile chains, stainless steel chains, combine harvester chains, heavy-duty cranked link transmission chains, stereo garage chains and maintenance-free chains etc. In recent years, it invests the capital and depends on the improvement of technology to accelerate the step of new product development and the step of technology reform. It intends to produce high strength and precision chains in order to meet requirements of the domestic and overseas markets. We have enclosed our catalog, which introduces our company in detail and covers the main products we supply at present.
Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know. We will be happy to give you a quotation CZPT receipt of your detailed requirements.
We look CZPT to receiving your enquires soon.
How do roller chains handle shock and impact loads?
Roller chains are designed to handle shock and impact loads, but their ability to withstand these loads depends on several factors:
1. Chain Design: Roller chains are constructed with durable components, including rollers, pins, and plates, which are designed to handle the forces generated by shock and impact loads. The geometry and dimensions of these components contribute to the chain’s overall strength and ability to resist deformation.
2. Material Selection: High-quality materials are used in the manufacturing of roller chains to enhance their strength and durability. Common materials include carbon steel, stainless steel, or specialty alloys. The material selection depends on the specific application requirements and the level of shock and impact loads anticipated.
3. Chain Tension: Proper chain tension is important for handling shock and impact loads. Adequate tension helps maintain the engagement of the chain with the sprockets, preventing slippage and reducing the likelihood of damage due to sudden forces. However, excessive tension can also contribute to increased stress and potential failure, so it’s important to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for chain tension.
4. Lubrication: Proper lubrication plays a crucial role in reducing friction and wear, which can be accelerated by shock and impact loads. Lubricants help minimize the generation of heat and provide a protective film between the chain components, reducing wear and extending the chain’s lifespan. Regular lubrication and maintenance are essential for optimal performance under shock and impact conditions.
5. Chain Inspection and Maintenance: Regular inspection and maintenance are necessary to identify any signs of wear, damage, or elongation in the roller chain. Chains should be inspected for bent or deformed links, worn-out rollers or pins, and excessive elongation. Any worn or damaged components should be replaced promptly to prevent further deterioration and ensure the chain’s ability to handle shock and impact loads.
It’s important to note that while roller chains are designed to handle shock and impact loads, excessive or repetitive shock loads can shorten their lifespan. Therefore, it’s recommended to assess the specific application requirements and consult with the manufacturer to ensure the appropriate chain design and maintenance practices are followed for optimal performance and longevity under shock and impact conditions.
Can roller chains be used for power transmission in mining equipment?
Yes, roller chains can be used for power transmission in mining equipment. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
Mining equipment often requires robust and reliable power transmission systems to handle the demanding conditions and heavy loads encountered in mining operations. Roller chains have proven to be a suitable choice for power transmission in mining equipment due to their various advantages:
1. High Strength and Durability: Roller chains are designed to withstand high loads and provide reliable power transmission in challenging environments. They are made from high-strength materials such as alloy steel, which enables them to handle the heavy loads typically encountered in mining applications.
2. Resistance to Shock and Impact: Mining equipment often operates in rugged environments with frequent shock and impact loads. Roller chains are engineered to handle such conditions and can withstand the sudden changes in load and direction without compromising their performance or integrity.
3. Flexibility and Adaptability: Roller chains have inherent flexibility, allowing them to accommodate misalignment and angular movement between sprockets. This flexibility helps to ensure smooth and efficient power transmission even in applications where slight misalignments may occur due to the nature of the mining equipment.
4. Resistance to Contaminants: Mining environments can be dusty and contain abrasive particles. Roller chains are designed to resist contamination and maintain their performance even in dirty and harsh conditions. Proper sealing and lubrication can further enhance their resistance to contaminants.
5. Easy Maintenance and Replacement: Roller chains are relatively easy to maintain and replace. Regular inspection, lubrication, and tension adjustment can help ensure optimal performance and extend the lifespan of the chain. In case of wear or damage, individual chain links can be replaced without the need for replacing the entire chain, making maintenance more cost-effective.
It’s important to note that when using roller chains in mining equipment, proper selection, installation, and maintenance are crucial. Working with reputable suppliers and following recommended guidelines for chain selection, lubrication, and tensioning can help maximize the performance and longevity of the roller chain system in mining applications.
What are the common applications of roller chains?
Roller chains are widely used in various industries and applications where reliable power transmission is required. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Industrial Machinery: Roller chains are commonly used in industrial machinery such as conveyors, material handling equipment, packaging machines, printing presses, textile machinery, and woodworking equipment. They provide efficient and reliable power transmission in these applications.
2. Automotive: Roller chains are used in automotive applications, including engine timing systems, camshaft drives, and drive chains for motorcycles and bicycles. They are known for their strength, durability, and ability to handle high loads and speeds.
3. Agriculture: Roller chains are extensively used in agricultural machinery, including tractors, combine harvesters, hay balers, and crop sprayers. They are capable of transmitting power in harsh and demanding agricultural environments.
4. Construction Equipment: Roller chains find applications in construction machinery such as excavators, bulldozers, cranes, and concrete mixers. They provide reliable power transmission for heavy-duty operations in construction sites.
5. Mining and Quarrying: Roller chains are used in mining and quarrying equipment, including rock crushers, conveyor systems, and drilling rigs. They are designed to withstand heavy loads, abrasive materials, and harsh operating conditions in these industries.
6. Food Processing: Roller chains with food-grade lubricants and corrosion-resistant coatings are used in food processing equipment, including conveyor systems, bottling machines, and bakery equipment. They meet the strict hygiene and safety standards required in the food industry.
7. Material Handling: Roller chains are essential in material handling systems, such as overhead cranes, forklifts, and palletizers. They enable smooth and reliable movement of goods in warehouses, distribution centers, and manufacturing facilities.
8. Power Transmission Systems: Roller chains are employed in power transmission systems that require efficient and precise power delivery, such as power presses, machine tools, and industrial automation equipment.
9. Renewable Energy: Roller chains are used in wind turbines and solar tracking systems to transmit power from the turbine or solar panels to the generator or electrical grid.
10. Marine and Offshore: Roller chains are utilized in marine and offshore applications, including shipbuilding, offshore drilling rigs, and port equipment. They provide reliable power transmission in challenging marine environments.
These are just some of the common applications where roller chains are widely used. The versatility, durability, and reliability of roller chains make them suitable for a wide range of industries and machinery.
editor by CX 2023-07-20